Following on from the great success of #fuelforschool on Tuesday 8th December, The Real Junk Food Project Charitable Foundation would like to invite you to find out more about Fuel for School.
Fuel for School:
- Removes hunger as a barrier to learning and improves outcomes for children
- Enables schools to provide children and families with access to food on a Pay As You Feel basis
- Provides training for school based staff
- Highlights global food waste issues
- Educates children about healthy eating
On Monday 29th February 2016 a number of awareness workshops will outline the carefully considered and strategic primary offer.
In two hours you will:
- Get an insight to the vision and values of The Real Junk Food Project.
- Hear from schools that use wasted food to improve outcomes for children.
- Understand how Fuel for School will work in your school.
- View a scheme of work that links to the National Curriculum and highlights issues around wasted food, nutrition and cooking.
- Understand how Fuel for School can create income for your school.
- Take away an information pack and Service Level Agreement options.
Venue: Chapel FM (Old Seacroft Chapel, York Rd, Leeds LS14)
Times: 10.00 – 12.00,
1.00 – 3.00 or
4.00 – 6.00
Date: Monday 29th February 2016
Suitable Delegates: Headteachers, Senior Leaders, Governors, Parent Teacher Associations.
Please state: names of delegates, job title or role in school, school and contact number.